Sunday, July 26, 2009

KOTH 2ND ELIMINATION: straydoll won by default.

Sunday, July 26, 2009
july 26. at about 10am. i woke up with the thought of "sunday is KOTH day: Junior and Extreme Division. hhmmm.. i was thinking if it was already semi-finals, so i logged in at the forums and shocked when i saw my name.. oh my God!!.. not again!!.. it is still 2nd elimination. and my name.. and my name.. AND MY NAME IS POSTED!!.. hhahaha!

straydoll vs Phillia
Photobucket

5:42pm. I am already at SG Campus CH0. Hoping to see KRIZANTIE there but she's not there. While standing there nervously. I saw -=ako`c`brian`=-. Super ready. I don't even think he's nervous that time. I don't know if he has a nervous system.

Photobucket

6:07pm. i went to upper market place channel 0 and saw some contestants there.

Photobucket

it was i think almost 7pm when GM Tsong arrived and we immediately started the elimination.. sad to say, my opponent Philia, wasn't able to come. so, i won by default.

Photobucket

Photobucket
picture picture sana kaso... natabunan c GM Tsong.



0 comments:

Post a Comment