Tuesday, August 4, 2009

STRAYDOLL: LOST =)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009
After 3 fights of KOTH: Junior Division; straydoll, Lost!. Well, it's okey. I won't whine for it. Anyway, it's understandable because its my first time to join those PvP events.. and this... i will charge it to experience. =)

I really don't know why until now I still didn't absorbed the lost. I joined purposely for experience sake, because I really don't have any idea about those PVP stuffs.

All my RAN ONLINE life, my only character is shaman. So, accessories isn't really important to me. Now that I have my archer, accessories really is a must. hahah!

Even though I lost. I am still glad that I met and chatted with GM Tsip, GM Tsong and GM Vrael. GM Hope that time was so busy so we didn't bother her anymore.


SPECIAL THANKS:

GM HOPE
GM VRAEL
GM PAPS
GM TSIP
GM TSONG
GM BOSS =)
GM JOY
GM LOVE
GM FAITH
THE TGM
(who inserted my accessories right away =))

-|-`Kashmir`-|-
TYRONE
PATRICK
PAW
JARED
and friends who supported me all the way.


(UNTIL NEXT TIME KOTH!!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment