Sunday, January 16, 2011

missing my TL's.

Sunday, January 16, 2011
i remember what Sir Gary of Six Eleven Global Services told us during a meeting about our tardiness, that.. when you wake up and start preparing yourself for a work, always think of your loved ones or stuffs that would inspire you to go to work and do your work right.

even though, i am no longer part of the Business Transcription job as I chose to, that thought still remains on me.

i also remember what Sir Jay advised me when I feel like quitting the Chat Support of Global Connect e-Solution

"Never quit!"

As the big catch is in the deep. you can't catch big fish in the shallow water. Right?

now that I chose to work at home and that i don't have a physical supervisor. I'll be remembering Sir Gary and Sir Jay's advices. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment