Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday, September 5, 2011

my music passion went down when me and my ex broke up 4 years ago.
he used to be my number 1 fan, my supporter, everything!
after that tragic (LOL) i decided to stop playing piano, i decided to stop playing guitar, i decided to stop singing. 
i even stopped having contacts with friends who are into musical field.
i stopped everything and isolate myself infront of the computer. 
just playing RAN Online. 

last week, i met someone from a particular local forum site. i will not go into details but we end up being cyber friends. we chat a lot over skype. 

and that; we like this Bad Meets Evil - Lighters feat. Bruno Mars song as we always have this last song syndrome of that song.  

he's a musician, and we actually have so many things in common (we can relate to each other and stuffs like that).

and everytime i see him playing his electric guitar, he inspires me a lot to play again. he's so good and he has a great voice. 

for the short time we've met and for the short time i knew him, i so idolize him. really..
(flex)
*speechless*


"LIGHTERS"
means
accomplishing something, following your dream.



waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. emo lng?


0 comments:

Post a Comment