Sunday, September 19, 2010

6/11

Sunday, September 19, 2010
I love my job. Two thumbs up. But, not every company is perfect. Our supervisor is so great. No doubt. But the management sucks! Like, if you got one absent your allowance is forfeited, whatever reasons you may have. Take note! WHATEVER REASONS YOU MAY HAVE. Last June, I got sick for 4 days, even if I have my medical certificate with me, they still didn't consider it and forfeited my allowance, 1 day of absence is worth Php3000+, what more if it's 4 days. It's so disappointing.

There was also one time when we were requesting for CERTIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT for our credit card application, the HR told us that we are considered SELF EMPLOYED because we are commission based, and that made our SSS, philhealth and pag-ibig SELF PAYING.

..and yes, I am working for PhoneTag.

Even though we are the highest paid account ever in the company, I don't really think this is fair. THIS IS SOOOO UNFAIR!

and for this, I had made my decision. I'll just finished the contract I signed and just pursue my business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment