Thursday, September 30, 2010

Misty

Thursday, September 30, 2010
2:30 a.m.

It's raining.

I'm sat here inside the taxi. On my way home.

Thinking about how life would be after my call center life. October 12 is my exit, still unofficial. Surely I will miss my friends there. I know it's not the end of the world, but things will never be the same anymore.

I will really miss them, all of them. The over breaks. The lates. The reprimands. The "Shemaiah, LOG IN!", the "ANO YAN? BAWAL YAN? (caught facebooking), everything.

Though Papa said, "never make decisions when you're crying" I still decided to go, I really deemed it necessary.

Sometimes in life, strangers teach you lessons. The trial and error thing. And from my experience, I learned something. Never prioritize other people especially when the favor doesn't mean anything to the whole wide world. For you'll only realize later that you've lost something.

And yes, financial and emotional crisis is on hand but still, "SMILE LANG", there will always  be a reason for this. I just have to SMILE AND PRAY. God will never leave me. I trust him.

I'm almost home by the way.

Always remember: 
IT WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN, SO JUST KEEP MOVING ALWAYS THERE'S NO PERFECT ENDINGS

Let me leave you this song.


Perfect Ending by Straylight Run






0 comments:

Post a Comment